2013 Toyota Camry Altise ASV50R
*** CRUISE RWC RELIABLE GOOD LOOKS COMFORT ***
What we like
Plenty to choose from
The Camry is one of the country's top selling cars, hugely popular in the business world, and garnering more than casual interest from the wider motoring community.
It's always been the quiet achiever. Most know about Toyota's reputation for reliability, and appreciate the resale that comes with the brand, but few care about anything beyond those fundamentals of car ownership.
The release of the new eighth generation, Australian-built Camry is a much-improved car.
The Camry has always sat comfortably at the conservative end of the styling scale, but the 2013 model is quite attractive with clean lines and a handsome profile.
Inside, the cabin was a much more pleasant place to be with more room and better comfort, and a more appealing dash layout. Beyond the cabin there was a good-sized boot.
Power comes from a 2.5-litre four-cylinder engine delivering 131 kW and 231 Nm, enough to endow the mid-sized sedan with impressive zip. It was sufficient to keep up in the cut and thrust of city traffic, and still cruise comfortably on the open road.
It is also more economical than the previous model, with Toyota claiming the fuel consumption was reduced by a full litre per 100 km. Backing up to the engine was a paddle-shifted six-speed automatic transmission, with the final drive being sent to the front wheels.
On the road the new Camry was quiet, handled nicely and rode with admirable smoothness. With a full arsenal of safety gear, including seven airbags, ESP, traction control, rear cameras and blind-spot alerts there was no question about it getting all the ticks of approval ANCAP could hand out.
Most Camry owners praise their cars. They particularly like the roomy cabin, the big boot and the fuel economy.
One thing you don't have to worry about with the Camry is a timing belt change; they have a chain that doesn't require changing.
The eighth generation Camry is a much more desirable car.
Toyota Camry 2013 in a nutshell
Engine: 2.5-litre, 4-cylinder, 133-135 kW/231-235 Nm
Transmission: 6-speed automatic, FWD
Economy: 7.7 L/100 km
Body: 4-door sedan
Safety: 5-star ANCAP
Our technicians have inspected and serviced this car. It comes with the books and a spare key. It is suitable for an extended warranty for a reasonable cost.
YOUR DRIVE AWAY NO MORE TO PAY PRICE INCLUDES:
* Current VicRoads Roadworthy Certification (RWC)
* Stamp Duty & Transfer Fee
(THREE & FIVE YEAR WARRANTY, ROADSIDE ASSIST & FINANCE ALSO AVAILABLE TO APPROVED CUSTOMERS)
********* GREAT CARS, GREAT VALUE **********
People choose pre-owned cars for all manner of reasons. But one thing we all want is to ensure our purchase is as problem free as possible. This is why we at National Automotive carefully choose and prepare the vehicles we present for sale.
In fact we are so confident with the quality of our vehicles we are happy to provide you with an Australia wide warranty at a reasonable cost.
So, whether you need to get finance, arrange a trade-in, or just get a good deal, we do our best to make the experience simple and as pleasant as possible.
Priced to sell so please to book an inspection and test drive.
RINGWOOD 3134 - BAYSWATER 3153
- Dealer: National Automotive
- Phone: 0411 306 021
- Vehicle: 2013 Toyota Camry Altise ASV50R
- Price: $14,990 Drive Away
- Category: Used
- Kilometres: 145720 kms
- Transmission: Sports Automatic
- Body: Sedan
- Doors: 4
- Engine: 2494 cc
- Reg Plate: 1UF7TY
- Cylinders: 4 cylinders
- Engine #: 2ARU100816
- Stock #: 465
- VIN: 6T1BF3FK70X040505
- 12V Socket(s) - Auxiliary
- 16 Alloy Wheels
- 6 Speaker Stereo
- ABS (Antilock Brakes)
- Adjustable Steering Col. - Tilt & Reach
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning - Rear
- Airbag - Driver
- Airbag - Knee Driver
- Airbag - Passenger
- Airbags - Head for 1st Row Seats (Front)
- Airbags - Head for 2nd Row Seats
- Airbags - Side for 1st Row Occupants (Front)
- Armrest - Rear Centre (Shared)
- Audio - Aux Input Socket (MP3/CD/Cassette)
- Audio - Aux Input USB Socket
- Audio - Input for iPod
- Audio - MP3 Decoder
- Bluetooth System
- Body Colour - Bumpers
- Body Colour - Door Handles
- Body Colour - Exterior Mirrors Partial
- Body Colour - Rear Garnish
- Bottle Holders - 1st Row
- Bottle Holders - 2nd Row
- Brake Assist
- CD Player
- Central Locking - Once Mobile
- Central Locking - Remote/Keyless
- Clock - Digital
- Control - Electronic Stability
- Control - Traction
- Cruise Control
- Cup Holders - 1st Row
- Cup Holders - 2nd Row
- Disc Brakes Front Ventilated
- Disc Brakes Rear Solid
- Door Pockets - 1st row (Front)
- EBD (Electronic Brake Force Distribution)
- Engine Immobiliser
- Headlamps Automatic (light sensitive)
- Headrests - Adjustable 1st Row (Front)
- Headrests - Integrated 2nd Row
- Illuminated - Entry/Exit with Fade
- Illuminated Vanity Mirror for Front Passenger
- Intermittent Wipers - Variable
- Map/Reading Lamps - for 1st Row
- Metallic Finish Interior Inserts
- Multi-function Steering Wheel
- Park Brake - Foot Operated
- Power Door Mirrors
- Power Steering - Electric Assist
- Power Windows - Front & Rear
- Rear View Mirror - Manual Anti-Glare
- Remote Boot/Hatch Release
- Remote Fuel Lid Release
- Seat - Height Adjustable Driver
- Seatback Pocket - Front Passenger Seat
- Seatbelt - Load Limiters 1st Row (Front)
- Seatbelt - Pretensioners 1st Row (Front)
- Seatbelts - Lap/Sash for 5 seats
- Seats - 2nd Row Split Fold
- Spare Wheel - Full Size Steel
- Storage Compartment - Centre Console 1st Row
- Sunglass Holder
- Sunvisor - Illuminated Vanity Mirror for Driver
- Trim - Cloth
- Trip Computer
Similar Vehicles in stock
2008 Toyota Camry ACV40R$8,990
2001 Toyota Camry MCV20R$7,999
* If the price does not contain the notation that it is "Drive Away", the price may not include additional costs, such as stamp duty and other government charges. Please confirm price and features with the seller of the vehicle.