2010 Holden Commodore SV6 VE II
STOCK1001 #453***CRUISE - B'TOOTH - RWC - GREAT CONDITION ***
With the VE Series II Commodore SV6 Sportwagon, Holden has effectively created a twenty-first century style of family car which combines wagon practicality, sporting appeal and outstanding fuel efficiency.
The much enhanced 3.6-litre V6 which benefits from direct fuel-injection now develops 210 kW of power, the province of a good V8 only a few years back. In combination with a six-speed automatic transmission, it endows this stylish load-carrier with sparkling performance and radically improved fuel economy.
What You Get
Perhaps for the first time in the 31-year history of Commodore wagons, Holden has introduced a six-cylinder model with outstanding appeal to the enthusiast driver.
The question might now be: why buy a sedan when I can have this wagon instead? In SV6 guise the Sportwagon lives right up to the promise of its styling to offer a less expensive and more fuel-efficient alternative to an SS V8 version.
Under The Hood
The 2010 3.6-litre Global V6 is a big jump in power, the engine is smoother, quieter and uses a lot less fuel.
Maximum power is 210 kW at 6400 rpm and there are 350 Nm of torque at 2900 rpm. Although the official fuel number is 10.3, real world driving should see most owners achieving closer to 9.0.
Carbon dioxide emissions are 245 grams per kilometre. The SV6 Sportwagon has a five-star ANCAP safety rating.
The bold exterior styling is complemented by the subdued interior. It is attractive and functional with nice touches such as the leather-wrapped steering wheel and transmission selector. Integrated Bluetooth technology is standard, as well as air, cruise, a decent sound system and rear park-assist.
The seats are well-shaped and prove supportive even on the very long road trips of the kind the SV6 Sportwagon relishes.
Exterior & Styling
The SV6's 18-inch alloys, bodykit, fog lights and dual stainless steel exhaust outlets all integrate superbly with those sleek, low-slung Sportwagon lines to create an outstanding aesthetic.
Choosing this wagon over its sedan counterpart entails no compromise on style.
On The Road
Commodore wagons have always boasted sedan-like driving dynamics but none more so than the short-wheelbase VE variants.
Steering, ride and handling are all excellent and well matched to the strong performance.
Since its launch in 2008 the Commodore Sportwagon has trounced its more conventional Falcon rival on sales.
In reality, it has no direct rival, especially in the impressive and well-specified SV6 guise. As the sales results suggest, the Sportwagon's closest competitor is the Commodore sedan!
Genuinely sporty character with fantastic fuel economy. Great styling.
This SV6 Sportwagon has been inspected by our technicians. It comes with full history, manual and weve given it a 12 month unlimited km warranty.
YOUR DRIVE AWAY NO MORE TO PAY PRICE INCLUDES:
Current VicRoads Roadworthy Certification (RWC)
Stamp Duty & Transfer Fees
12 Months Warranty
Three and five year warranties are also available. Finance can be obtained for approved customers.
********* GREAT CARS, GREAT VALUE **********
People choose pre-owned cars for all manner of reasons. But one thing we all want is to ensure our purchase is as problem free as possible. This is why we at National Automotive carefully choose and prepare the vehicles we present for sale.
In fact we are so confident with the quality of our vehicles we are happy to provide you with an Australia wide warranty at a reasonable cost.
So, whether you need to get finance, arrange a trade-in, or just get a good deal, we do our best to make the experience simple and as pleasant as possible.
Priced to sell so please to book an inspection and test drive.
RINGWOOD 3134 - BAYSWATER 3153
- Dealer: National Automotive
- Phone: 0411 306 021
- Vehicle: 2010 Holden Commodore SV6 VE II
- Price: $18,990 Drive Away
- Category: Used
- Kilometres: 132713 kms
- Colour: blue
- Transmission: Sports Automatic
- Body: Wagon
- Doors: 5
- Engine: 3564 cc
- Reg Plate: 1UG4MY
- Cylinders: 6 cylinders
- Trim Colour: Grey
- Engine #: LLT102600133
- Stock #: 453
- VIN: 6G1EK8EV4BL506155
- 12V Socket(s) - Auxiliary
- 18 Alloy Wheels
- 4 Wheel Ventilated Disc Brakes
- ABS (Antilock Brakes)
- Adjustable Steering Col. - Tilt & Reach
- Air Cond. - Climate Control 2 Zone
- Airbag - Driver
- Airbag - Passenger
- Airbags - Head for 1st Row Seats (Front)
- Airbags - Head for 2nd Row Seats
- Airbags - Side for 1st Row Occupants (Front)
- Armrest - Front Centre (Shared)
- Audio - Aux Input Socket (MP3/CD/Cassette)
- Audio - Aux Input USB Socket
- Audio - MP3 Decoder
- Bluetooth System
- Body Colour - Bumpers
- Body Colour - Door Handles
- Body Colour - Exterior Mirrors Partial
- Body Kit - F&R Spoilers
- Rear Apron
- Brake Assist
- CD Player
- Calipers - Front 2 Spot
- Cargo Blind - Rear
- Cargo Tie Down Hooks/Rings
- Central Locking - Remote/Keyless
- Chrome Air Vents Surrounds
- Chrome Door Handles - Interior
- Chrome Exhaust Tip(s)
- Chrome Rear Garnish
- Clear Side Indicator Lenses
- Colour Display Screen - Front
- Control - Corner Braking
- Control - Electronic Stability
- Control - Park Distance Rear
- Control - Traction
- Cruise Control
- Cup Holders - 1st Row
- Drive By Wire (Electronic Throttle Control)
- EBD (Electronic Brake Force Distribution)
- Electric Seat: Drivers
- Engine Immobiliser
- Exhaust - Stainless Steel Dual System
- Fog Lamps - Front
- Gloss Finish Insert on Steering Wheel
- Gloss Finish Inserts in Centre Console
- Gloss Finish Inserts in Centre Stack/ HVAC
- Headlamps - See me home
- Headlamps Automatic (light sensitive)
- Headrests - Integrated 2nd Row
- Inbuilt Flash Drive
- Independent Rear Suspension
- Intermittent Wipers - Variable
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Metallic Finish Dash Board
- Metallic Finish Door Handles - Interior
- Metallic Finish Speaker Trims
- Multi-function Steering Wheel
- On-board Computer
- Power Antenna
- Power Door Mirrors
- Power Steering
- Power Windows - Front & Rear
- Remote Boot/Hatch Release
- Remote Fuel Lid Release
- Seat - Drivers Lumbar Adjustment Manual
- Seat - Passenger Lumbar Adjustment Manual
- Seatbelt - Load Limiters 1st Row (Front)
- Seatbelt - Pretensioners 1st Row (Front)
- Seatbelts - Lap/Sash for 5 seats
- Seats - 2nd Row Split Fold
- Seats - Anti-submarining 1st Row (Front)
- Speed Dependant Volume Stereo
- Speed Dependant Wipers
- Spoiler - Rear
- Steering Wheel - Illuminated
- Sunglass Holder
- Sunvisor - Vanity Mirror for Driver
- Sunvisor - Vanity Mirror for Passenger
- Suspension - Sports
- Trim - Cloth
- Trip Computer
Similar Vehicles in stock
2010 Holden Commodore VE II$16,999
* If the price does not contain the notation that it is "Drive Away", the price may not include additional costs, such as stamp duty and other government charges. Please confirm price and features with the seller of the vehicle.